Rufus is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pen drives, memory sticks, etc. It can be especially useful for cases where:
- you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
- you need to work on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed
- you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
- you want to run a low-level utility
Despite its small size, Rufus provides everything you need!
Create a Bootable USB for Windows 7,8.1,10 Simple Method
- Download Rufus Software Click Here &
- Install on Rufus.exe
- Diverse ===> Choose Your Pen drive or Device.
- Partition Scheme And Target System Type ===>It may be BIOS or UEFI
- File System ===> FAT, FAT32, NTFS etc.
Cluster Size ===> NO Change
New Volume Lable ===> NO Change
- Jump to Main Section And You can See the Pass Section. Where You can make a Pass for Bootable USB Pen Drive But according to me Choose Pass 1 because it can make your Pen Drive Bootable in Just One Pass
- Below the Pass Section Select a Bootable Image Type ISO, DD, NRG etc & Just Click on Small Disk Drive Option and Browse your Disk Image that you want to make Bootable for USB.
- All is Done Now Hit the Start Button and Just Wait and Watch Few Minits And After Some Minutes It can Show Massage completed.