Hello Friends, Aap Aapke Android Phone Ko CCTV Camera Kaise Kare?
Aaj Hum Sub Log Jayadatar Android Phone Ka Use Kar Rahe He Aur Logo Ko Android Operating System Vala Mobile Kabhi Jaldi Samjaj Me Aa Gaya He
Aaj Me Apke Liye Ek esi Post Karne Ja Raha Hu Jo Kabhi Interesting He Or Apko Ye Post Acchi Bhi Lage gi Aaj Me Apko Bata Ne Jaa Raha Hu Ke Aap Apne Android Phone Ko CCTV Camera Kese Bana Sakte Ho Or Use Pc/Laptop Me Kese Live Dekh Sakte Ho To bas Iske Liye Aap Ke Pas Ek Android Mobile, Internet Connectivity Or Ek Application Install Kar Ni Hogi Or Aap Asani Se Aapka Phone Ko CCVT Camera Bana Sakte Ho.
To Dosto Iske Liye Aap Ko Apne Mobile Me Ek DroidCamX Wireless Webcam Pro Application Download Karni Hogi Ye Application APko Play Store Pe Paid Available Hogi Par Me Apko Free Me Ye Application Dene Wala Hu To bas Aap Ke Android Phone Ko CCTV Camera Bana ne Ke Liye Niche Diye gaye Step Ko Follow Kare
- Pehle Aapke Mobile Me Application Download Kare
- Or Application Ko Install Kare
- Phir Application Open Kare Or Apke Internet Ko ON Rakhe
- Bas Ab Aapki Screen Par Ek WIFI IP or Ek BROWER IP Cam Access Dikhay Dega
- Aap Ke Mobile Me Browser IP Cam Access me Jo Ip Address Dikhay De rha He Usko Apke Computer/Laptop Ke Internet Browser Me Address bar Me Dal Ke Open Kare
- Ab Aapke Mobile Ka Camera On Ho Jayega Or Apke Laptop/Computer Ke Screen Uper Mobile Ki video Dikhani Shuru Ho Jayegi Ab Aap Apne Mobile Ko Kahi Bhi Set Karle us Jagah Ka video Apke Laptop/Computer Screen Par dikhne lagega.
- Aap Video me se Image bhi Aasani Se capture kar sakte ho Or video ka size Aasani Se kam jyada kar sakte ho jisase aapko dekhne me sab kuch saaf saaf dikhega.
Dosto Aap Ko Meri Post Kesi Lagti He Iske Bare Me Comment Box Me Jarur Batana Agar Kuch Suggestion Ho To Vo Bhi Jarur Batana
Software Official description
DroidCamX turns your Android device into a wireless webcam, letting you chat on Skype, Google+, and other programs like OBS/XSplit for your live streams. You can also use DroidCamX as an IP webcam, or Surveillance Camera, via your Internet browser virtually on all networks. Use it as a simple pet cam, spy cam, or a security camera.
Chat using “DroidCam Webcam” on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
Connect over Wifi or USB* cable.
720p video in HD Mode.
‘FPS Boost’ setting, up to 2x more FPS on certain devices (eg. Google Nexus),
but unfortunately not correctly supported on some other devices.
Use other (non camera) apps while DroidCamX is running in the background (If supported by your device).
Surveillance/IP webcam MJPEG access (access camera via a browser or from another phone/tablet/etc).
Camera controls: camera flash, auto focus, zoom and more.
Save still frames to SD Card on mobile device, or on PC via Windows Client.
Extended controls on the Windows Client: Mirror, Flip, Brightness, Contrast, etc.
Simple and efficient: Designed to save battery and space as much as possible!
The app works with a PC Client component that installs the webcam drivers, and connects the computer with your Android device. Windows or Linux clients are available, simply visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
It is recommended that you try the FREE version of DroidCam first to make sure everything works (PC client is same for both versions).
“A bargain compared to actual webcams sold in store!”
Note: If the Play Store fails to download or verify the app (license), log on to your Google Wallet account, Cancel the order and try again.
* USB connection may require additional setup.
“Draw over other apps” – Needed to make camera work on more devices and in more conditions.
“Modify SD card” – Needed for the save still image frames feature.
All My Post Updates Only for Knowledge and Educational Purpose.
KEEP VISIT DAILY