The Swachhata-MoUD is the official app of Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD), GOI. The app enables a citizen to post a civic-related issue (eg; a garbage dump) which is then forwarded to the city corporation concerned and thereafter assigned to the sanitary inspector of the particular ward. The app has been built by IChangeMyCity – a division of Janaagraha, a Bengaluru based non-profit working to improve the quality of life in India’s cities and towns.
How To Download This Application And Register
- Go to Play Store And Search “Swachhata-MoUD“ Application and install
Or Download This Link Click Here
- And Install This Application Your Smart Phone
- Open this Application
- Select Language as your choise
- Enter Your Register Mobile And OTP Process
- Access Permission GPS & Other
- And Enjoy This Application
How does it work?
Take a picture of the Civic-related issue using your smart phone & post it in one of the following categories.
- Garbage dump
- Garbage vehicle not arrived
- Dustbins not cleaned
- Sweeping not done
- Dead animals
- Public toilet(s) cleaning
- Public toilet(s) blockage
- No water supply in public toilet(s)
- No electricity in public toilet(s)
- The app will capture the location while the picture is being taken. Just type in the landmark of the complaint location. The complaint will then be assigned to the concerned sanitary inspector/engineer.
- You can also vote up on any other complaint relevant to you. You will get regular updates on status of the complaint in the form of a push notification with the ‘Resolved’ image uploaded by the assigned sanitary inspector/engineer.
You can also reopen the complaint if you are not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint.
- Don’t like what you posted? No problem! Our new feature now allows you to edit or delete your complaint. You can also post complaints by uploading photo from your phone’s Photo Gallery and then add the location of the complaint in our Swachhata Application
- Engineer can Login to Swachhata-MoUD application feature.